NEET counselling 2019: The result for first round seat allotment will be released on July 1. Those who get selected in the first round will have to report for document verification from July 1 to July 6, 2019
NEET Counselling 2019 Round 1 Result Update: First Round Result for NEET 2019 Counselling for All India Quota has not been released on mcc.nic.in as yet. Candidates who are awaiting the result are advised to keep a check on the official website for latest updates. Important instructions along with what students need to do in case they are allotted a seat and in case they are not allotted a seat in the first round are explained below. List of documents required are also provided below for quick reference. Keep checking this page for latest updates.
Medical Counselling Committee, MCC would be releasing the NEET Counselling 2019 1s Round results today. The schedule for release of 1 round of counselling was earlier set for June 27, 2019. However, due to a small delay the counselling schedule was revised. Students who have filled the online counselling would be able to check their results (seats allotted to them) for NEET 1s Round Counselling today by 10 am on mcc.nic.in or medicalcounselling.nic.in.
Steps on what students need to do after the results are explained below. Students may kindly go through the steps and follow the instructions available on the official website mcc.nic.in. Please remember that the MCC would only be releasing the result for the All India Quota of 15% and the Delhi region.
What to do if you are allotted a seat in NEET Round 1 Counselling 2019 Result?
– Students who are allotted a seat in Round 1 have an important decision to make – whether to accept the allotment or leave the seat. Those who are happy with the allotment are in turn required to report to the reporting centres with the list of documents listed out by the MCC.
– Students have about 6 days to report to the allocated centres. Address of the reporting centre would be available on the website as well as along with the results released. Last day to report if July 6, 2019.
- Students must carry these documents:
1. NEET 2019 Admit Card
2. NEET 2019 Rank letter
3. Date of birth proof
4. Class 10th pass certificate
5. Class 12th pass certificate
6. Class 12th marks sheet
7. Eight passport sized photographs. The photographs should be same as the one used while applying for the examination.
8. Provisional allotment letter
9. Proof of identity
10. Reserved candidates should carry proof of same documents, issued by competent authority
- Please note students are also required to pay the fees at the reporting centres when they go for the admissions. Also, the documents listed above should be in the original. Students may also carry self attested copies.
- Students who fail to report would not be allotted the seat, which would in turn be released for the next round of allotment.
What to do if you are NOT allotted a seat in NEET Round 1 Counselling 2019 Result?
Students who are not allotted a seat in the first round of counselling are required to again register for the 2n round of NEET Counselling. The second round would commence from July 9, 2019 and candidates would have till July 11 to fill their choices. Choice Locking for second round would be available from 3 pm onwards on July 12, 2019.
Please note that all those who forego their allotted seats have to again fill their choices for the second allotment. Students who fail to do so would not be considered for the second round of allotment. Result for second allotment would be released on July 15, 2019.