Microsoft provides the necessary update for Windows 10 users whenever there are some bugs or if they had made any changes. But the update will be of large size, almost every time.
What will you do if your network is slow? You don’t have an option to cancel the update (directly).
So, follow the method to disable Windows from downloading updates automatically or to cancel the download.
- Click on Start Menu.
- Search for Administrative Tools.
- Open Administrative Tools.
- Click on Services to open it.
- Right click on Windows Update.
- Select Properties.
- Choose Disabled in Startup type.
- Click on Apply.
- Click on OK.
Now, you have disabled Windows Update from downloading and if you want to get updates, you can enable it from here.