Windows 10 has shown some bugs and many are fixed. But what if we don’t want to wait for the next update to get it fixed…?
Here I am starting a category, FIX in odnevn.com where I will share, How to Fix things.
How to fix Windows 10 cursor showing Blue loading icon for long whenever we right click on the desktop?
Recommended to take backup of registry and to keep a Windows 10 Installation Drive.
- Open RUN
Hold Windows key+R and it will be opened or you can search for Run in the search box.
- Type ‘regedit‘ in the box and click OK.
- It will open the Registry editor.
You should be careful while working with the registry. It is recommended to take a backup of the registry before making any changes in it.
- Navigate through this folders HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers
- You can delete the graphics driver. In the PC I am using, it is Nvidia and I deleted NvCplDesktopContext.
It worked for me, what about you?
Before doing this, take a backup of the registry.
How to Export Registry?
- Click on File
- Click Export and Save it somewhere from where you can access whenever you want.
- You can restore it by double clicking on it.
Stay updated! Subscribe and comment. Thank you.