It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than by doubling your traffic. – Jeff Eisenberg
Getting a high-quality traffic on a website is every marketer’s dream. It is the heart and soul of every marketing business. The more optimize your site is, the more traffic you get. But sometimes, no matter what you do, your website’s traffic number is not even increasing. Even if marketers have an incredible and functional web design in the Philippines, it is still a struggle and challenge when it comes to improving their website’s traffic. Yes, driving quality traffic to your website is difficult. But keep in mind that web traffic is essential to the success of your site.
In business, more traffic means more sales or subscribers. Although it may take some time and effort, it is still all worth it. There are a lot of strategies for generating and improving web traffic a marketer can use. To give you an idea, we list down some simple yet effective techniques for your website.
Your content is one of the foundations of your website. When you have an interesting and engaging content, your readers would most likely want to click and read it. Additionally, to increase your website’s traffic, you first need to make sure that your website content is optimized. Check whether it has an engaging title and if your content uses simple and understandable words. Otherwise, your target audience would not be interested in going to your website.
Below are some key points you need to consider when optimizing your website content:
- Know your current traffic statistics
– Page views
– Bounce rate
– Traffic source
– Unique visitors
– Exit pages
- Check website traffic often
– Create a better content marketing strategy
- Write more compelling blog headlines
– How to
– List-related numbers
- Write better content
– Use eye-catching photos
– Internal linking
- Conduct a content audit
Social media is a powerful platform when it comes it comes to generating web traffic. It is where most of your target audience are found. Once your website is ready, you must hit the social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Quora, Reddit, etc. It is in this way where your audience can read, like and share your website. Moreover, social media is one way to increase traffic in an easier and faster process.
Below are some key points when sharing your website on social media:
- Share your content right away
– Create a sharing schedule. Know how often will you be sharing your content on social media.
– Try not to be spammy.
– Add a sharing button to your website. It helps your audience share your website on their own account.
– Post during peak hours
- Dominate with Quora
– Open a Quora account
– Create and optimize your bio
– Select relevant categories
– Search for great questions
– Post reliable answers
- Post and promote on Reddit
– Find your relevant subreddits
– Post and add value
Apart from hitting social media, one of the best ways to generate traffic is through getting your content in front of new audiences. That means you have to identify high authority outreach targets and gain their attention through ensuring that your content is directly visible to them. This technique will help you build a relevant case to them that can secure you an outreach opportunity. Additionally, with this technique, you will be creating a connected web of relevant content that drives page rank back to your website.
Below are some key points on how you can master content outreach:
- Use republishing to get featured on large websites
– Find large publications in your industry that republish content
– Choose relevant content for the publication
– Pitch the publication
– Prepare your content
- Get more guest posts with this outreach strategy
– Introduce yourself and tell the blogger that you are a huge fan of their work. Perhaps, you can cite something you learned from their particular article.
– After a short introduction, tell them that you are interested in writing a guest post for them. Give them at least four interesting ideas that their audience would love basing on their most popular blog posts.
– Close it by promising that it the article you will give would be engaging that their audience will love.
– Sign with your name and website URL
These techniques mentioned above are already simplified for you to understand and grasp its thought easily. Moreover, it is simple yet effective enough to improve and increase your website’s traffic.