Most of us connect SEO (search engine optimization) only with content marketing. There’s no doubt that fresh & unique content has a significant role in boosting SEO of any website, but now there are different other options also which can help to take your SEO to the top.
The majority of SEO experts consider social network sites as something entirely different from Search engine marketing. Of course, you can run a separate social media campaign, but you can ask any SEO expert that to get the best results you need to produce an excellent combination of SEO and social media websites.
5 Tips to Improve Your SEO with Help of Social Media
1. Your domain authority and brand’s popularity will increase with help a good social media & SEO campaign. Here are five tips which will help you to dominate social media websites.For domain authority considers social media following. For instance, if your business’s page has 10,000 followers on Twitter and 10,000 likes on Facebook then you’ll undoubtedly be given higher search rankings and higher authority compared to a competitor company that has 100 followers and 100 likes. By engaging with your audience directly and by regularly posting relevant material, you can easily build your following. Remember, Google can identify, whether your likes and followers are real or spam.
2. Content Sharing Should Be Priority
Social media websites provide an incredible opportunity to increase the reach of your high-quality content. For example, if you have written a blog or article about your brand then just by posting it on social media platforms you can share it with thousands of followers. This way you’ll earn more traffic and get more attention for your website.
3. Optimize Your Post Keeping Search Engines In Mind
In 2015, Google and Twitter became partners in some sectors, so now your tweets will appear in Google search results. So, it will be a lot better if you optimise your posts to increase their chances of showing up on search results pages. This can be easily achieved by including targeted keywords that tend to bring in more traffic than usual.
4. Publish Viral Content To Get More Shares
An important factor contributing to your domain authority is the number of retweets and shares you get on social media. For instances, if a particular post which you have shared on social media platforms receives 1,000 retweets or shares then it will increase not only your reputation but rankings as well. So, you need to create viral content that can go viral quickly.
5. Interact More With Brands That Can Help In Your Business
While planning to optimise your website for local searches, you need to interact with brands that can help in your business on various social media platforms. Search for businesses or companies in your neighbourhood or in industries where you operate. This will undoubtedly assist you in your SEO campaign.
Author Bio: My Name Is Salman I m The Founder Of Updatesit.com And Shoutmeblog.com. I start blogging since 2012 & writes about Blogging, SEO, Make money online & tech.