1. Can you tell us about you in a few lines?
I’m a 22-years old fashion, beauty and travel blogger and I live in Frankfurt, Germany. I love blogging and sharing important moments of my life with people.
2. How did you get into blogging?
I remember reading some vintage fashion blogs back in 2010 and two years later I just felt I had to do something on my own, I wanted to share my own style and get out there:)
3. What is the best service a blogger can give to their readers?
You should always be honest and share anything that is important to you so your reader can get involved and get your honest advice about things you both care about.
4. How do you manage your time for blogging?
I try to blog regularly but since I’m studying I mostly blog in my vacation and otherwise I use my free time after university.
5. What strategy helped you to get more traffic to your blog?
I always promote my posts in different Facebook groups about fashion and travelling, and I use Twitter and Instagram too.
6. How was your initial days of blogging?
It was really fun sharing moments from my life but I didn’t do enough promoting and stopped blogging for some time. Last year I started blogging regularly again and it’s so much fun, even more than before, especially being active on social networks like Facebook and Instagram and engaging with your followers. It’s great when people are interested in your style and travels.
7. What was your most challenging situation in your blogging life?
I’m not really sure, maybe one day when I had to write a post for a collaboration and it was due that day and I wasn’t at home that day and couldn’t use my camera and I also hadn’t prepared pictures because I wanted to take them on the exact same day because of the location and I didn’t really know how that would turn out.
8. How blogging changed your life?
Blogging has changed my life so much! It gave me so many perspectives to be active in fashion and to kinda make a name for myself. I’ve met really amazing people I’m sure I wouldn’t have met otherwise.
9. People want to make money online, do you think that blogging is the best way to make money? Do you have any tips for those people who want to make money online?
I think it’s only a really good way to make money when you’ve grown your blog and not so much in the beginning. For me, I think collaborations with brands have been the best way to both earning some money and getting my blog more famous.
10. What are your achievements from blogging? Do you have any tips for upcoming bloggers?
I’ve made some great friends through blogging and just having people following and being interested in my life events is an achievement in itself for me. My advice would be never give up! You should always believe in yourself and be positive, because someday it will pay off and the most amazing things will happen to you:)